Add comfortable shoulder and trigger buttons to your Gameboy Zero build with this rear button housing. Each housing comes completely assembled with soft tactile buttons and a custom designed PCB for easy soldering. This model is compatible with Kite’s Circuit Sword with the included spacer.
Version 2 Features:
- New to version 2 is a custom PCB for ease of install
- Buttons are now label LB, LT, RB, RT since not everyone wants to map their triggers as “L2” and “R2”
- Comes assembled
- Custom designed and printed in resin for sharp details
- Adds L1, R1, L2, and R2 buttons to your Gameboy Zero Build
- Comfortable shoulder and trigger buttons
- Compatible with Kite’s Circuit Sword with an included spacer
- DMG shell screws
- 5v Fan (sold separately)
- DMG shell
There are many different DMG Shells out on the market so it’s hard to ensure fitment for every single one, so some sanding may be require for proper fitment.
Note: This is considered a “handmade” product that’s 3D printed and post processed by hand. As with all 3D printed products, there may be small imperfections. Colors may also vary. Products pictured are an example of what you will receive unless otherwise stated.