This is a “no glue” bracket for DMG Shells. The only glue you’ll need is to affix the top brace that holds the bracket, buttons, and screen in place. The rest is held together using the original DMG shell screw posts and whatever board you’re using. This bracket works great with Kite Retro’s Circuit Sword.
- Allows you to adds “X” and “Y” buttons (buttons not included)
- Allows you to add a center Nintendo Switch Joy-Con analog stick (Joy-Con and M1.4 x 4mm screws and stick not included)
- Built-in “cut away” drill guides
- “No glue” other than the brace
- Easy to remove components if something breaks or you want to swap out
You will also need the Game Boy Zero Speaker Bracket in order to mount the Joy-Con breakout board securely.
Colors may vary but typically printed in black.
Aftermarket DMG Shells are basically a copy of a copy of a copy and so on, so it’s difficult to ensure 100% fitment. Some small modifications may be needed to either the bracket or DMG Shell.