This Resin printed push-in connector will let you connect a SNES style Multi-out cable to your NESRGB modded Nintendo NES. We've designed this connector with special tabs that grab the NES case when pushed into place. No glue or screws needed.
- The connector was designed to work with DB-Electronics’ SNES-AV PCB, which can be purchased directly from me or from OSH Park.
- Because this item is printed on demand, please allow 48hrs of lead time
- Resin prints are strong but can break under certain circumstances. We are not responsible for any damage to the connector during installation.
- This connector does not come with the NESRGB only what is shown in the pictures and options you’ve selected!
- Each order comes with a 3D printed cut guide
- An M3x8mm screw is needed to secure the PCB to the socket. Alternatively, an M2.5x10-12mm and nut should also do the trick. Screw only included with "Multi-Out + AV PCB" option.