This FDM printed bracket helps mount a full size SD Card extension cable (not included) to the “AV expansion” bay of your FZ-1 3DO. This is an alternative to cutting a hole in your 3DO’s CD-ROM drive door to expose the ODE’s USB port.
- Custom designed to “lock” the SD Card extension board in place securely
- Keeps your 3DO clean of any visible modifications and still allows access to your SD Card without having to take the console apart once installed
- SD to SD card extender is not included but can be found here: https://a.co/d/4cW0ibv
- You will also need a Micro SD to USB adapter if you’re using Mnemo’s ODE
- Some modification is needed to the RF shield or you can discard the shield