The JagAIOA Plus is an all-in-one Analog Audio & Video plus network adapter for your Atari Jaguar. It allows you to connect standard S-Video, RCA Composite Video & Stereo Audio, and Genesis Model 2 AV cables (HD Retrovision, Scart, Composite, etc) to your Jaguar. The JagAIOA Plus also has a built in JagNet (JagLink), which can be toggled off allowing you to boot RetroHQ’s Game Drive.
- New for version 2:
- Redesigned 3D printed shell with smaller footprint
- RGB Amp boosts the RGB signals bringing them up to Genesis standards and brightening up the picture when used with properly built Genesis 2 Scart cables
- Safely output dual composite at the same time
- Slightly cleaner composite video when compared to non-amped version
- Less noise when using a scaler like the RetroTink 5x
- Onboard JagNet (JagLink) for networking
- Networking works with RetroHQ’s Game Drive flash cartridge
- On / Off switch allowing you to boot RetroHQ’s Game Drive
- RGB(S) out through a Genesis Model 2 9-pin mini DIN (see technical information for info regarding CSYNC)
- S-video out
- RCA Composite Video and Stereo Audio
- No additional power source needed
How to use with RetroHQ’s Game Drive:
- With the Jaguar turned off, slide the JagAIOA Plus switch to the off position
- Boot up the Game Drive and start the game you want to play
- Once the game is booted, slide the JagAIOA Plus switch to the on position for network support.
Product appearance, prices, and specifications are subject to change without notice.